School Bus Services
School Bus Services in Klang Valley
Bus services are available for students who are not traveling to school with a parent or guardian.The school bus services for Garden International School Kuala Lumpur is operated by an independent company.
Fees are based on the distance from home to school. Find out more on the latest school transportation service routes and fares within the Klang Valley and the application form.
For bus drivers’ details and further inquiries, please email Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org.When the CCA programme is in operation, two pick-up times will be offered to cater for students attending CCA, i.e.:
- 2.40pm and 3.45pm (Mondays to Thursdays)
- 1.30pm and 2.45pm (Fridays)
About Our Bus Services
- All buses and vans are air-conditioned, fitted with seat belts and equipped with
- All students must wear seat belts and remain seated at all times during the
- Reported misbehaviour will be dealt with in the interests of the safety and
wellbeing of other students.
- The departure of the buses is supervised by duty members of the teaching staff.
- Any concerns or queries about the bus service should be made to the Student